- Civil Engineering leader with successful experience spanning more than forty design & construction projects ($250M+) in roadway, transportation, water/wastewater, utility, drainage and environmental work, as well as developments spanning thousands of acres, many from FEED to close-out.
- Excellent problem solving, team-building, client relations and public presentations skills.
- Leadership in implementing quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) and production of high quality construction bid drawings and documents, materials and procurement, and project oversight to close-out Developed on the job training skills as part of leadership role.
- Advanced computer skills including engineering applications: AutoCAD, MicroStation, Civil 3D, HydroCAD, SYNCHRO and Web Programming & Design.
- Active Civil Professional Engineer registration in Massachusetts and Vermont.
Memberships - Engineering Societies